Friday 20 February 2009

Day 10

As Dax rightly said the horrors returned. What a day!!!

It was all about legs and shoulders today. There were 4 supersets of exercises to do today. Looking at the supersets made me feel drained before I even started. I know I was going to get some crazy looks in the gym today. Got focused very quickly and went ahead with my training session.

To start with was squats followed by clean and press. First superset so that went well. Felt strong and got through it.

Next came lunges and shoulder press. I am not a big fan of lunges so I knew this was going to take some effort on my part. There hurt lunges….gggrrrrrrr. Had to bite my tongue a few times as I wanted to scream…ahhhhhhhhh. Got through it…yessssssssss. Well so far at least.

Yip it did not get any easier unfortunately. Squat jumps followed by lat raises. Boy those not so nice thoughts of Dax came rushing back very quickly. Anyway soldiered on with jelly legs and numb shoulders. Another superset done.

Just to kill me off deadlift followed by hanging leg raises. Hmmmmm that’s all I can say to that superset. Did 100 deadlifts and hanging leg raises. Nothing else to say about that…..

Another pay day for me as I got the job done. Not sure if I am looking forward to day 11. It must be easy compared to today.

Until next time…..

Stay Focused and Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment