Sunday 15 February 2009

DAY 7

Not a bad day today. Got up early to go to the gym and get it out of the way.

It was not the hardest of days but as usual very challenging. Don't know how many windmills I have done this week but it seems like loads.

So its has been 7 days straight of hitting the gym and working out. Don't think I ever did 7 days straight of weights. It has been a very interesting 7 days as well as I have been very focused on achieving the end result. It has also kept me very disciplined with my workouts which has also had an effect on my day to day life. I seem to have much more of a purpose in my day now and also get more done. Hmmm!!! I should do this for another 28 days to see what happens!!!!

So check this out....I have done 240 sets in 7 days and countless reps which I have lost count of. I must be crazy. I tell you what I better be in the best shape of my life after these 28 days if not I will have to come looking for you Dax :)

It has been fun though and look forward to the next 21 days. It cant be worse than the first 7 days...well I hope so.

Until next time....

Stay Focused

Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment