Monday 16 February 2009

DAY 8

On paper I liked what the work out looked like. When I started doing it, it was a whole different story. Today was alot harder than it looked. I really struggled with the Lat raises...really really struggled. Never done so many Stiff leg deadlifts in one go. I am going to feel it tomorrow for sure.

I have gone up in weight in my bench press again and to be fair with the lat raises I did increase the weight slightly. This week I am trying to better what I did the day before making everyday a PB. Like if it was not hard enough I am making even harder on myself...GREAT!!!

What can I say about all those push-ups. The first set I fealt great but ended on my knees after that. I am sure I am not the only one that has. Some guys would not abmit it though :)

Nice way to end the day with the Triceps. It took me close to 2 hours to do this. I am sure I was not wasting time.

Need to keep eating the spinach.....

Or well its over now and I have day 9 to look forward to now. Wonder what is scheduled for day 9.

Until next time....

Stay Focused, Stay Strong

Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment