Thursday 26 February 2009

Day 15

On paper it did not look too bad but I have learnt by now that is not always the case.

Started with chest today and must say the push ups are getting easier. Set another PB on the first round of exercises which put a smile on my face but it was only the first set. Again it was over 200 reps again.

Shoulders next and I am sure I did 100 of these 2days ago. Well Its another day so it was another 100 again.

Core exercises next and more windmills. Was slightly struggling with the technique of this sometimes but I mastered it now. Not an exercise you see in the gym very often. Well at least not where I go. Always get people watching me when I do this.

That was it for the day

Until next time…

Stay Strong, Stay Focused and Keep Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment