Tuesday 10 February 2009

DAY 2

What can I say about today? hmmmm...

Well the strange thing is I got up this morning and was really excited about today's workout. Yeah go on say it I am sad...

Anyway on paper it looked like yeah I could mange that compared to day1. My mind quickly changed after doing the first set of exercises. But i gritted my teeth, bit my tongue and got on with it. Again not so nice words were being said about Dax... but thought to myself I am not the only one doing this which sort of comforted me. I know other people are feeling my pain...I am not alone in this.

The workout looks like this:

First off you have a holistic set for shoulders.

This involves a 4-6 rep set, an 8-12 reps set and a 40 reps set in rapid succession and with no rest.

Once complete, simply start over and repeat for 4 holistic sets.

So...

Clean and Press x 4-6DB

Press x 8-12

Side lateral x 40Repeat

x 4 with no rest

If you only know how my shoulders fealt after that. Those lateral raises absolutely killed me. Then there was no rest. Yes I did take a rest. I would be surprised if nobody did...

Here is what came next:

Next is a Biceps and Triceps superset

10 sets 10 reps Barbell Burl

10 Sets 10 reps Close Grip Bench or DipsPerform as a superset.

Tell you what I cant remeber the last time I worked 'the gunz' like that. Fealt great after I must say.

Well that was 32 sets if you have not worked it out yet and much easier than day 1. It took me about an hour to get through.

I am starting to hurt a bit from day 1. Mostly the hamstrings and chest but other than that I am ready for day 3. Bring it on....

Another that the job has been done....another I have been paid

Stay strong....Stay focused

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment