Thursday 12 February 2009

DAY 4

I must say today was not as bad as previous days. I am starting to feel alot stronger and from my measurements i have lost a few inches here and there. Not a bad thing I guess.

Well from here on in you would not be lucky to see any more of the exercise I will be doing. All you are going to see now is my progress. You can probably just imagine how much pain I will be going through for the next 22 days....

Well today was some Biceps and Triceps with some hamstring to add to the pain that I am feeling from all the leg workout the previous day.

As today was a not so hard day I can only think that tomorrow is going to be a hard one. So I got that to look forward to.

I have taken my pictures which I will put up so you can all see the progress.

Short one today so catch up with youall soon

Until next time...

Stay strong...Stay focused

Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment