Friday 20 February 2009

Day 11

Hamstrings kill from all those deadlifts from Day 10. Cant touch the floor right now!!!

Day 11 here we go…..

It was all about the mirror muscles today. The muscle we men love to do. Chest, Biceps and Triceps. That was on the agenda for today.

Went brave and did my PB on the bench press today. YEAH!!!! The flyes came after and then the killer push-ups at the end. Was not looking forward to the next set of these…it hurt as usual. Must say I had to drop the weights down on the bench press. My ego was still high though

The ‘GUNZ’ (biceps) came next. Here was what it consists of: bicep curls followed by bicep curls followed by more bicep curls. Boy my biceps felt huge after. Just to let you know I did 126 reps. WOW!!!!

Tricep time…. Yip another 126 reps roughly. Great!!!

That was it for day Day 11.

What can possibly be on the agenda for day 12.

Until next time……

Stay Focused and Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment