Thursday 26 February 2009

Day 14

I knew a hard day was due!

Well here it goes…

Good old legs to start with. How about 100 squats and also 100 stiff leg deadlift. You could imagine how I was feeling after that and it was only the first 2 exercises. Jelly legs after that. Had to sit down for a few minutes.

The ‘GUNNZ next. Yip you would not believe this but I did over 200 reps of curls. My biceps at the end of those sets were huge. The guys in the gym were jealous. The nothing is no one dared do what I was doing as there could all see the pain on my face.

Well Triceps came next and you guessed over 200 reps again. The funny thing is I did another PB on the triceps and it felt great.

That was my day. All good and another pay day as everything was completed once again.

Until next time…..

Stay Strong, Stay Focused and Keep Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment