Friday 27 February 2009

Day 19

Ok that was another hard day and another 2hrs in the gym. A bit of a pattern going on here with the extra long workouts. Thank God for the rest day yesterday. Wonder if we have another one tomorrow. Will have to wait and see. I bet there is not though.

Right so here is the session.

Chest and biceps to start off with. I dropped my weight slightly today and also slowed the reps down drastically. Boy that made a huge difference. As you guessed it made it harder. Don’t know why I keep making it harder when it is hard enough. Socker for punishment I guess. When I got to the push ups I banged them out…..well the first set at least. The others were good with a lot less rest in between so that was a good sign. Felt strong and ready for the next set of exercises

Next was shoulders and core. Had to drop the weights on the shoulder exercises as I was struggling with the weights I usually do. Got through it as usual with a grimace on my face. I am finding the core exercise a bit easy so will have to up it the next time I do core.

Another challenging day with 60 sets all done and countless reps. Would be interesting how many reps I have done. Too many to add up.

Wonder what day 20 is going to be. Due for some legs….

Until next time…..

Stay Strong, Stay Focused and Keep Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment