Monday 9 February 2009

Measurement Day

Its Monday 9th Feb and I have just completed my measurements for Dax Moy's Muscle in A Month Challenge.

So her are my measurements:

Chest - (largest circumference) 37.5cm

Shoulders - (Widest point) 48cm

Waist -(Navel NOT trouser size!) 35.5cm

Hips - (Biggest gluteal protrusion) 38cm

Thigh - (Gluteal fold AND 4" from superior border of patela) R 22.5 L 21.5

Calf - (largest point of gastroc) L14.5 R 15.5

Arms - largest point of non-flexed arm - can do flexed too if you like to pose... like me : ) L 12.5 R 12.2

Photos will be posted shortly...

Keep following to see my results over the next 28 days. Its going to be a long hard 28 days that I am looking forward to in some strange way. The things we fitness professionals put ourselves through that we call fun might not be fun for alot of peole out there.

Let the challenge begin

No comments:

Post a Comment